Rural Entrepreneurship Challenge
The Farm Bureau Rural Entrepreneurship Challenge is the first national business competition focused exclusively on rural entrepreneurs working on agribusinesses. American Farm Bureau is committed to helping rural communities thrive. The heartbeat of rural communities are the businesses that are developed there. The Challenge provides rural entrepreneurs with seed money to help grow their agribusinesses. Rural entrepreneurs pitch innovative business ideas to a team of judges with expertise in business development and agribusiness. These entrepreneurs compete for startup funds valued at $85,000.
The Challenge provides an opportunity for rural entrepreneurs to
- Develop an idea for a new agribusiness
- Create an innovative plan for expanding an existing agribusiness
- Pitch business ideas to a team of expert judges who provide feedback
- Win up to $30,000 in startup funds to jump start your business
- Compete for the Farm Bureau Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Generate buzz for your business throughout the country
If you have a great idea for a business or want to expand your existing business in a new way apply for the Challenge! It could be your chance to WIN $30,000 in startup funds to take your business to the next level!